Black Box Planning is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number
• Preferences and interests
What we do with the information that we gather
We require this information to understand your view regarding the consultation proposal, and in particular for the following reasons:
• It is good planning practice to engage with local people regarding development proposals.
• We want to understand local issues with a view to improving proposals.
• To send updates and information we think you may be interested in respect of the proposed development.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you personally. We may contact you by email or phone.
• Share the data gathered from the consultation website with the local planning authority.
• To help us prepare a Statement of Community Involvement to accompany any future planning application for the proposal site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Your choices and obligations
We keep the data until post determination or after a maximum of 5 years.
You can access or delete your personal data. You have many choices about how your data is collected, used and shared which we manage through our consent centre and speaking with us.
If you would like more information, or have any questions about this policy, please contact:
Black Box Planning Limited, 36 King Street, Bristol, BS1 4DZ or;